Products | Millwork and Moulding | Specialties | Shiplap
This product is made from high-quality, sustainably-managed Radiata Pine lumber. It is finger-jointed, extremely versatile and easy to install, as the product is pre-primed in a vacuum chamber at the manufacturing facility.
It comes in straight and smooth pieces, ideal for horizontal, vertical, or diagonal finishes and decorative end uses.
• Clear Radiata Pine fiber.
• Two-Coat finish: white latex paint for outdoor use.
• Double Polishing to achieve a smooth finish and texture.
• Controlled drying system for greater adhesion of latex coatings.
• Quality control that always guarantees correct thickness.
• The use of micro finger-joints creates a larger contact surface, tighter joints, and more resistant boards.
1 x 6 (3/4 x 5-1/2)
1 x 8 (3/4 x 7-1/4)